32 views
# 2018-09-24 Agenda --- __Week:__ 1 __Start Date:__ 2018/09/24 __Present:__ branch,greenday,sangreal,mcmahon,thegirl,berns,hexagon,fraz,mctastic,m1cr0man __Excused:__ __Absent:__ --- ## Agenda: - Server Room Move (admins) - Grant App (admins) - Society websites (mcmahon) - UKIEPC / Hashcode Plans (hexagon) - Magic room keys (branch) - Publishing Agenda and Minutes (branch & fraz) - SISTEM (mctastic) - Collect last year's earnings - Sub committee? - Date & Timeframe on day - Potential Venues to accomodate expansion - Sponsorship Update - Amazon (hexagon) - Arista (mcmahon) - Any other Updates? - C&S Days Update - Timetable (mctastic) - C&S Banner (mctastic) - C&S Slideshow (greenday & thegirl) - Power on the day - Anything else? - Upcoming Events - Intro to RB Talk (thegirl) - Hackerclub (mctastic) - EGM (thegirl) - AOB: ## Minutes: - Server Room Move (admins) - Action plan for the next two weeks - All thats needed is access and ISS - Grant App (admins) - Should be out by end of this week - Due friday of week 3 - next week *** - Society websites (mcmahon) - Testing on moving a few sites over - Meetinf for admins to discus moving of sites - Needs to be done till after move of servers - UKIEPC / Hashcode Plans (hexagon) - Gary has been contacted - Admin access maybe needed for computers - Offical representaitve may be needed - Word back from Gary is needed before we can move forward - next week *** - Magic room keys (branch) - Robert Clare needed to be contacted for keys - Around 20 keys needed - AI branch *** - Publishing Agenda and Minutes (branch & fraz) - Pull request sent - AI Tom and Ben*** - SISTEM (mctastic) - Collect last year's earnings - Details sent to Hexagon - AA *** - Sub committee? - A few volunteers needed - Fraz - thegirl - mcmahon - greenday - Date & Timeframe on day - Possibly 2nd of march date - 10am to 5:30pm - Potential Venues to accomodate expansion - DCU ideal for space to host - Sponsorship Update - Amazon (hexagon) - Not looking for sponsorship but up for talk - maybe possiblity of swag - November suited best time for talk - Possibly for for first week of november - Mon 5th - Arista (mcmahon) - mcmahon to contact them for next week - next week *** - Any other Updates? - Mastercard booked for October 17th - C&S Days Update - Timetable (mctastic) - Needs to be done up as all times done on doodle - Wednesday is limited to St Pats - For now wednedsay is happening but we will know day before if its canceeled in glasnevin. - C&S Banner (mctastic) - Emailed for quote - C&S Slideshow (greenday & thegirl) - Graphs and pictures to show on screen - AI Greenday *** - Power on the day - Hexagon to pay for power - AI Hexagon *** - Anything else? - Scanner needed for day - Applied to rent one - AI mctastic *** - Possibity of investing in a new scanner - AI Lucas *** - Old banner in reserve - Upcoming Events - Intro to RB Talk (thegirl) - Wednesay 3rd 3pm LG25 - AI Greenday *** - Small introduction from anyone - Mention IRC - Possiblly good for another talk if interest is there - Pizza for day - Hackerclub (mctastic) - 4pm on Thursday - 2nd years have conflicting labs at that time - Need to see what first years want - Berns talk to first year group - AI Berns *** - Find time that possibly suits both groups - Good time for Tuesday @6 - Format and time is up for discussion - 5-7pm for everyone - 6-7pm for first years - EGM (thegirl) - Notice needed for new postions - Tuesday October 9th for date - mention at Intro to Redbrick - AOB: - UCD Netsoc - They wantted gear and racks - We dont have any spare - Interpints - 18th of October - Mailing lists - Admins needed to fix mailing lists - mctastic to make ticket - AI mctastic *** - Register Script - SU wanted our code to help sign up people from C&S - Up to greenday as to where its kept - thegirl - On leave of absense - May not be able to stay on committee - Person needs to be a full registered student - SLC says studnt has to be a registed student to be a part of committee - Registered to deferer student still seen as a regsitered according to SLC Chair Email - - Associate change - In consittion an Assicoate is specific as alumni - That needs to be ammended for people who have dropped out - Needs to be put up at EGM ## Action Items: - branch: magic room keys - greenday: Agenda and minutes pull request, C&S slideshow, Intro to redbrcick talk - mcmahon: Agenda and minutes pull request - hexagon: Sistem last year earnings, C&S Power - mctastic: Rent scanner C&S, Mailing list ticket - m1cr0man: Buying Scanner - berns: Talk to first years for hackerclub