24 views
# 2018-09-17 Agenda --- __Week:__ 0 __Start Date:__ 2018/09/17 __Present:__ branch,greenday,sangreal,mcmahon,thegirl __Excused:__ __Absent:__ berns,hexagon,fraz __Remote:__ mctastic,m1cr0man --- ## Agenda: - Hello Again - Common Room keys - Server Room - Orientation Week - Who's on each day (Just recap) - the Wednesday - the Friday - Grafana - New Cmt positions - Any new ideas? - Proposals for agreed positions - UKIEPC / HASHCODE - Drive Cleanup - Sponsorship Update - Mastercard - Microsoft - Amazon - Anyone else? - C&S Days Update - Who's on each day - What we are pushing recap - Keepcups - Intro to RB Talk - Date - Who is giving it - Schedule of events - Hackerclub - Society Websites - WALK - Interpints - Admin Requests - EGM - New / Empty Postions - Grants app - SISTEM cmt - Publishing Agenda and Minutes - AOB: ## Minutes: - Hello Again - Common Room keys - Been distributed - special keys still needed - Server Room - 28th is the preliminal date - Try to get us in as soon as possible - Orientation Week - Who's on each day (Just recap) - Wednesday 12 - greenday - sangreal - mctastic - branch - Friday 12 - mctastic - branch - mcmahon - the Wednesday - Treasure hunt esque - get Redbrick as soon as possible - the Friday - Grafana - Bring down sunbox - New Cmt positions - Any new ideas? - mcmahon wanted to specify the roles more - Allow people to switch between the roles - If roles are more specific people can be removed if not working - Proposals for agreed positions - - Needs to be put towards the membership - UKIEPC / HASHCODE - Hexagon is not here to goive info - Drive Cleanup - Big videos moved to Youtube - Sponsorship Update - Mastercard - Lightning talk hour - AR teck - Visualization - Security talk - Lot of swag - Keepcups - Hoodies - Networking after talk - Hour in total - Room booked for 2 hours - Wednesday talk time - 17th of October - Microsoft - Better for week after C&S 10th - Amazon - Heagon not here - Anyone else? - Arista - Interested for organising events - no commitments yet - open for suggestions for events - Next meeting *** - C&S Days Update - Who's on each day - Set out for mctastic - Doodle for days and times - Use timetable to tell what times are available - What we are pushing recap - Pushing community a lot more - If they are interested inn tech talk to them but try stick to Community - Keepcups - stuck at min of 240 - not fisiable - Intro to RB Talk - Date - 3rd of October - last day of C&S - Who is giving it - berns and greenday - Time - 4pm - room to be booked - Nubar after - Schedule of events - Schedule sent into slack - Hackerclub - Channel on slack - thursday on 4 - we can't only focus on first years - Split in two - 1st half for 1st year - 2nd half for everyone - Keep it same slot - Talk to first year rep to see if it needs to be moved - Society Websites - More modern stuff wanted - New Appache system will be setup - People will be moved over slowly - New people will be moved over staright away - WALK - Message back from Ben - 7 people - Video Creation workshop - Better to hand it off to MPS - Interpints - Talking to UCD - Sometime in October - Possibly on thurday 18th - Be mindful of age gates - Admin Requests - New request channel - Convert emails to tickets - On Gitea - EGM - New / Empty Postions - Set for days after C&S - Grants app - Hexagon not here - Leave equipment to admins - Come back to commitity to admins - Most of the app will be same as last year - SISTEM cmt - Smaller CMT dedicated - Channel on slack - volunteers need for that - Publishing Agenda and Minutes - We should do it asap - Branch and Fraz *** - Look to mchmahon if help needed - AOB: - BALLS - Couple of socs - Same as alst year - possiably have it at DCU - Maybe look at Bonnington again or other Hotel - List of Socs needed - Banner - Smaller banner - Wider banner - 2m x 1/2m ## Action Items: